Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jah"
The meaning of "Jah" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does jah no partial(major lazer) mean?
A: I had to google this one... I don't know what language it's in (it's not English), but apparently it means "God is not partial" ("partial" meaning biased- so "God is not biased") https://m.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/13d4bj/what_does_jah_no_partial_translate_to_goole/
Translations of "Jah"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? jah heter natalia
A: “My name is Natalia” vet inte om du skrev ”jah” med flit eller inte, men den typen av slang skulle kunna vara typ ”Mah name is Natalia”, men de flesta skriver inte så!
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Was the food good? Not particularly? What does not particularly mean here
- What does Survival of the fittest mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Thật hạnh phúc khi gặp bạn
- Who do you like most? Who do you like best? Which is correct?
- Which verb should I use with rides in an amusement park? a. go on rides b. take rides c. ride rides
- i was tired im school is this sentence natural?
- When I want to say LITERALLY in the true meaning, not super or very (I mean not as a slang), how ...
- “A coffee shop I have passed by a few times but not gone. “ Is this sentence OK? Sounds natural?...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 인생이 막막하다
- When you are in a store such as supermarket, How do you say “今日は商品が少ないね”?