Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jarahe"
Translations of "Jarahe"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? may jarahe hu
A: mainly padhai kar Lee hai
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- "Would you like to eat out tonight?" "Not really. I'd rather eat at home." Does this sound natu...
- What is the difference between run through grass and run on grass ?
- He bent down over the stone, seized the top of it firmly in both hands, and using all his strengt...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 映画ドクタースリープは、映画シャイニングのその後の話です。
- What does she knew buying the house had been A STRETCH for them financially mean?
- Which one does sound natural? “Can that get spoiled?” “Can that spoil?”
- Can I use Sharwen as my English name?
- What does paycheck mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? コーヒーを何杯飲みましたか？
- What does Take a picture, and try to describe it. mean?