Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jawalamukhi"
Translations of "Jawalamukhi"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? jawalamukhi
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- am I pronouncing correctly ? "in". it's really challenging for me to make the "I" sound.
- I don't really wanna get attached to anyone I really don't wanna get attached to anyone Is it po...
- What does "shoot series" mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? grampeador de papel
- What is the difference between why I don’t have .....? and why don’t I have ...? ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? quiero ser tu novio
- Is it okay with you if I call you tomorrow? OR Is it okay with you if I'll call you tomorrow?
- "I had been there when he's arrived" this sentence is correct using Past Perfect?
- What is the difference between beefy and robust and burly ?
- Someone in a race passed another racer. "He got ahead of me." "He went ahead of me."