Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jazdy"
Translations of "Jazdy"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? rozkład jazdy
A: Timetable/ schedule
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does worst mean?
- I dared drive to Osaka where is my hometown from Mie. I've never done it , so I was a little nerv...
- Guys. Are these 5 sentences with TAKE OF CORRECT? 😊🙏🏻 1- Her singer career never took off 2- If y...
- Can someone help me correct my grammar mistakes? The number of consumers whose budget is aroun...
- What does Thank you for making slow summer days with a book our status quo. mean?
- What is the difference between ugly duckling and diamond in the rough ?
- What does Hi a son's cover art I don't understand，could you help? mean?
- Could you possibly check my grammar, please? It is possible to recover the Word program itself...
- why in the negative short answer the first NO is without T. is it sunny? No, it isn't.
- What does Bagging a car mean?