Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Journalism"
The meaning of "Journalism" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Journalism can be so prescribed. I find comfort in the who, what, where. mean?
A: I think they are trying to say that they don’t want to be told what to think by a writer. They just want to know the facts of the situation.
Translations of "Journalism"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Journalism
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Journalism"
Q: Journalism is the same as Communication and media studies?
A: you mean college wise?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- this weather is sweating our ass off. the chilies will burn your ass off. (does this sound natu...
- Is "same here" = "I agree with you"?
- Teach me some slangs about being horny
- How do you say this in English (US)? ある人は歪んだ正義を誰にも理解されない
- What does Hit different mean?
- Does this sound natural in English? We don't have a mask mandate either, but the mask is still...
- Hi! What is the difference between the 2 sentences? And which one is more correct? 1. I did ev...
- What does a rip off movie mean?
- I hope there’s a day you will be with me. I hope one day you will be with me. Are this two sent...
- This cream is for skin around eyes but I use it for my entire face because it moisturizes well. ...