Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kakur"
Translations of "Kakur"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kakur barite jete hbe na tor barite
A: You don’t have to go uncle’s house
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Ride it in the same direction where bikes go. Does this sentence sound natural? thanks a lot. :)
- What does abiding ( like “law abiding citizens”) mean?
- What does In hindsight mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 小狗到处拉尿
- How do you say this in English (US)? Estoy descansando
- How do you say this in English (US)? 这些果实是那些树上结的
- I haven't forget about it or I haven't forgotten about it?
- What does flame someone up mean?
- Assume that I am England and traveling to the U.S. I have to fill out the form and there is “resi...
- How can the boy talk with snakes?