Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kare"
Translations of "Kare"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? 彼は自分の仕事を私に押し付けた(kare ha jibun no shigoto wo watashi ni oshitsuke ta)
A: He forced his work on me.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wo kare gi
A: She will do it.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? 彼はめんどくさい。 kare wa mendokusai.
A: He’s a pain
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Distinguished epithets were rarely added to people’s names. ➡️ Heritable names gradually became g...
- What does fourth father mean?
- What is the difference between strife and conflict and skirmish ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 吃饭了没
- How you call this tshirt?
- The men and women of Anglo-Saxon England normally bore one name only. = The men and women in Angl...
- What is "on the spur of the moment"?
- What is the difference between Devil, Demon, Ghost, Lucifer, and Satan.
- CONTEXT: I have already had 5 folders and 5 images. I want store ONE image in ONE folder so ONE f...
- What is the difference between may have and might have ?