Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Karo"
Translations of "Karo"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? na karo
A: don't do this.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? enjoy karo
A: be enjoy
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? mobile on karo plz mujay kam hy app ke sath
A: please switch on mobile I have some work from you
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? karo apni mann ki muje koi fark nahi padta
A: Do whatever you want to do!
Other questions about "Karo"
Q: chop karo
A: shut up
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does aggravated homosexuality mean?
- He had his heart set on visiting Japan. He set his heart on visiting Japan. Do both sentences ab...
- Does it sound natural? I'm tryung to use the phrase" weak ties" I have weak ties relationship wi...
- What does She had no patience for fears of any kind – of thunderstorms, diseases, or bogeymen. m...
- What does Hi. So I stepped off the Golden. I don't understand. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あいさつ
- Hey there. Could anybody tell me the literal meaning of "snappy" In "make it snappy"?
- Please show me example sentences with no-brainer.
- I'm watching video that you sent me is this sentence natural
- I guess so many korean people become attentive to their skin cares. is that natural? if not, cou...