Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Karoke"
Other questions about "Karoke"
Q: Karoke here is very cheap. Does this sound natural?
A: You could also use "inexpensive" instead of "cheap". Cheap also mean low quality or poorly made. "That cheap coat was very expensive."
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Did you eat? and Have you eaten? ?
- What is the difference between There you go ! and There you are ! ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? その人は優しいね
- HI! Does this sound natural to you? "Please don't judge people who don't know Japanese culture wi...
- Please show me example sentences with nice-to-have .
- What do you call this? My attempt: "A bottle of drops for our eyes." Is this correct?
- What does rub elbows/shoulders with someone :’> mean?
- is it true when we say "they are his shoes" ??
- Does it sound natural? My services include: Activation of Windows and Microsoft Office. ...
- Do you think what is the most important things to improve speaking skill in any languages?