Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Karta"
Synonyms of "Karta" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between karta and karata ?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Translations of "Karta"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? main karta to hoon
A: i used to do
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? karta hun
A: I do
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? me check karta hu
A: I check it
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Me call karta hu
A: I call you
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- She felt inspired. = She was inspired. right？
- Anyone want to learn Korean? I want to learn English. I would like to exchange language. I woul...
- Wich one is correct? a) I wish you get better b) I wish you to get better
- What’s the difference between fund and sponsor???
- How do you say this in English (US)? 그녀는 아이들을 가르쳐본 경험은 많은 이나 관리자로써의 경험은 없는 것 같다 그래서 그녀가 이 시스템에 적...
- Please show me example sentences with lingering.
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? Jacob completed the studies by the time he had graduated.
- What is the difference between in which and where ?
- What is the difference between We have you surrounded. and We surrounded you. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Where do those belong?: [verb / on first] or [verb+on(e...