Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Karu"
Translations of "Karu"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? me karu ngi
A: I will do.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between hail from and from ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? no me hagas caso
- What is the difference between aspire and inspire ?
- Can anyone tell me the meaning of ‘identify’ in this case? I have used a dictionary but It’s pret...
- what do you think of the name 'Daisy'? I wanna use it as my English name so i want to know if it ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? When do you use "faith will move mountains"
- i need yo practice my English, could you help me? cause my pronunciation Is not good 😖
- What does Japanese-y mean? Also, what does this conversation mean? - All this... a full day befo...
- What does "Mom's probably spinning in her grave, you quitting the law and becoming a cop and all....
- How do you say this in English (US)? ドアノブ