Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kayaker"
The meaning of "Kayaker" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does kayaker mean?
A: someone who kayaks. A kayak is a small boat. usually one or two people are in it at once!
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does I kind of liked it mean?
- Are these correct? The warm/wet/raw/ mild weather seemed to be coming back at last.
- Sentence 1: I get along better with my female friends than my male friends in my class. Sentence...
- What is the difference between heir and descendant ?
- The bread had a spongy texture. The bread had spongy texture. What's the difference? Is "a" ...
- What did Adele say in the interview? (2)
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The subway will be running un...
- "he will be transferred to Japan to run a newly operational factory next month" can I use "moved"...
- What does we are part of something truly grand in every sense of that word mean?
- If I don't know what this person's sex is, How would I ask? Are you a boy or a girl? Are you ...