Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kertotype"
Other questions about "Kertotype"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce why does it sound like kertotype not like prototype..
A: I said "karyotype" and "prototype" back to back. It could be the recording being fuzzy. Can you hear the difference now?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Most of all
- why is it “typical to china” and not “typical of china”?? what’s the difference??
- What do you call this piece of equipment for getting clothes dry? (See in the pic)
- Did I get this difference right? I wonder the difference between 1. I invited him. 2. I invited...
- Which is correct? - Translate this into Japanese. - Translate this to Japanese.
- What does ripstick mean?
- What is the difference between She likes swimming and she likes to swim ?
- After a while / Sooner or later Which sounds being adjacent to the present? Could you give me an...
- Which do you think more natural? -- I knew you could do it. I didn't doubt it for a second. I ...
- Please show me example sentences with every single day.