Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Khaha"
Translations of "Khaha"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? khaha sa hai ap
A: where are u from?
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? khaha gaya tha
A: where did you go
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? khaha par Ho
khaha par ho
khaha par ho
A: where are you at ?
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? main khaha khati rhi thi to pta nhi chala tumhari call ka
A: I was eating, so I did not notice that you called me
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is it possible to say "continue business" without any article or possessive cases? As in "Compan...
- The puppy whimpered upon seeing me. Is it fine?
- Her eyes brightened in delight, Is it fine?
- Please show me example sentences with pick at.
- What is the difference between in a while and for a while ?
- you seem to be a apple dkes it make sense?
- What does They are holding their iPhones sideways as they walk toward us to take a picture. Wh...
- Does this sound natural? What time did you get into school? I got into school at 07:30 a.m
- Could you please check if this writing is natural? "Cherries have ripened too much and blueberri...
- What is the difference between a friend of mine and my friend ?