Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kneads"
Translations of "Kneads"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kneads
A: it's pronounced the same as "Needs".
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Leaps and bounds mean?
- I don't get how to use the word "long" in a right way after numbers. like saying "10 months long"...
- What does it wasn't my intention to text u mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Est-ce que tout va bien ?
- Does this sound natural? "Enough with your bitching! Why did you say yes anyway if you didn'...
- I'm a soon-to-be new student. I'm a soon-to-be rich guy. Is this correct?
- What does unease mean?
- What does Otherwise mean?
- so, I have the sentence: "Did you see Jenny last night?" "Yes, she (wear) a wery nice jacket." T...
- Is this natural in American English? Life is like groping your way through darkness.