Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kneeded"
Other questions about "Kneeded"
Q: I like being kneeded at my feet. Does this sound natural?
A: I like my feet being kneaded
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What it is?
- I know that "shrink" is slang for psychiatrist, but it sounds super weird to me, does this come f...
- I’ve run out of wet wipes. Is it natural?
- CORRECT? ,,I want to tell something" ,,Who to? "
- What is the difference between commence and initiate ?
- What do you call this?
- What is the difference between Phones and Calls and she sometimes phones her friends... esto ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? His (8months) legs are still weak to stand up himself. Does...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Once he pulls himself up, he still seems having a bit had ti...
- What is the difference between Dear and Esteemed and Estimated and Can I say Estimated Mr. John??? ?