Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kneedgum"
Translations of "Kneedgum"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? kneedgum, something sticky to hang stuff on your wall?
A: I always call it "Blu Tack" but this is a brand name. A more general name for it is "adhesive putty"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does I feel torn mean?
- What is the difference between god and deity ?
- I got a message from my aunt early this morning. She said my cousin who lives near me was stuck i...
- Could you please correct it for me? I need to send this email to my tutor and I don’t wanna make ...
- I am running away from the bee. Does this sound natural?
- It is correct? I was at the doctor.
- torque back his demeanor What does this mean?
- Is the word "prudence" commonly used in American English?
- What does You’re on in 5 Ms minnelli mean?
- Does this sound natural? Since the Security Council's work requires swift actions, the expansion...