Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kneedgum"
Translations of "Kneedgum"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? kneedgum, something sticky to hang stuff on your wall?
A: I always call it "Blu Tack" but this is a brand name. A more general name for it is "adhesive putty"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- これは妻が作った料理です。 これは妻を作った料理です。 Which sentence is correct? Thanks,
- “His beetle once managed to turn over and spreading its wings flew away immediately before his ey...
- What does all of our dreams can come true , if we have the courage to pursue them "pursue"? mean?
- What does Your shirt is backwards. mean?
- What does I saw this sentence on Big Bang Theory. "You don't understand.Indiana Jones was the on...
- What is the difference between at school and in school ?
- Is the word "chemical" (noun) always used in the plural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 그거 원래 그래요.
- What is the difference between outstanding and overdue ?
- What is the difference between their and his/her ?