Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Knowedge"
Translations of "Knowedge"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "-edge" "knowedge"
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does N= mean?
- Please show me example sentences with double up on .
- What does lot mean?
- What does Cachet mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は学校だ。 今日は学校だった。
- How do you say this in English (US)? Al revés
- Could you please tell me this sentence is correct? “I was delivered the box”
- What is the difference between rush hour and traffic jam ?
- It sounds good? I told you (that) I would not do things of the morning in the afternoon.
- We collected money in behalf of the homeless. or We collected money on behalf of the homeless.