Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Knowleage"
Translations of "Knowleage"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? i have a basic knowleage about english, i think and make sentences which have come my studying before.
A: Vocal wise?
Other questions about "Knowleage"
Q: I would to learn some knowleage about the environment problem, for example, how does it generate, what's the specific influence, and how to safeguard ourselous. base on those information I would spend some money to buy related instruments or facilities to protect ourselous. of coure I would consider to transfer to another city as well. does this sound natural?
A: I would TAKE STEPS to learn MORE about the environment problem AND how IT WAS CREATED, specific influenceS ON THE PROBLEM and how to safeguard ourselves. BASED on THIS information, I would MAKE WHATEVER FINANCIAL OUTLAY (or just use 'buy') TO OBTAIN related instruments or facilities to protect OURSELVES. Of coure, I would consider TRANSFERRING to another city, as well.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Could you guess what I said?
- What are your hobbies? except learning languages sure
- What does Excited has a sexual meaning? or it means be happy as well excited mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 祝日の次の日に、授業をするのは疲れる
- What does it mean by 'for' here? It's talking about leggings. For what are essentially stretch...
- Usually I put my playlists in shuffle mode, but seriously this is messiest playlist i've ever mad...
- Jak się przedstawić po angielsku ?
- Please correct these sentences 🙇♂️
- Is it okay to say “male friends” and “female friends” when referring to “amigas hembras” y “amigo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Al revés