Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kub"
Translations of "Kub"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kub maata betha korche
A: I have a headache
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kub jao gay
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Really digging your smile like shit mean?
- What is the difference between Thank you for serving 'as head referee' for four years. and ...
- has or is? She's on another line right now.
- Where do you live in UK? Orrrr Which area in UK are you in? Which one is correct?🤔🤔
- What does What does "pre-oedipal" mean mean?
- What color do your partner? Is this natural?
- Does "blame someone for something" and "blame someone about something" mean the same thing ?
- Does this sentence sound natural ? My grandfather lost his leg during the second world war, so h...
- What is the difference between make dinner and make the dinner ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1. Which present have you decided to give her to? 2. What kind of ...