Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kucha"
Translations of "Kucha"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kucha toh blo
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kucha tum kaho kucha hum
A: something you say and something says i
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나는 요즘 생각이 많아서 쉽게 잠들지 못해
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say "Olá" in English?
- is the word ' smart ' as a verb often used as in " this cut smarts."? Thank you.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 내일 다시 얘기 합시다
- How do you say this in English (US)? あいしてる
- What color do your partner? Is this natural?
- Does "blame someone for something" and "blame someone about something" mean the same thing ?
- Does this sentence sound natural ? My grandfather lost his leg during the second world war, so h...
- What is the difference between make dinner and make the dinner ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1. Which present have you decided to give her to? 2. What kind of ...