Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kumar"
Translations of "Kumar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? kumar
A: Kumar, a man's first name.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は天気が悪いです
- How do you say this in English (US)? お久しぶりです！
- What is the difference between I shall be late tomorrow and I will be late tomorrow ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I'm sick of chicken
- What does a few is good enough という言葉の意味を教えて下さい どういう意味なのでしょうか？ 少数が十分に満たされているということですか？ mean?
- What is the difference between retainer and braces ?
- What does Kids, you can't cling to the past. How do you use cling to? Thanks mean?
- What is the difference between Thank you and Thanks ?
- I have three questions about the following sentence. - "She travels every year from the US up t...
- The movie title "that sugar film" doesn't really make sense to me. Can anyone explain? Is it a ...