Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kuta"
Translations of "Kuta"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? kuta
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kuta Mar gya
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kuta bhokta h
A: dog barks
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kuta kya kar raha hai
A: what is the dog doing.?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Where do you live in UK? Orrrr Which area in UK are you in? Which one is correct?🤔🤔
- What does which is the difference between guilty and culprit? mean?
- What does "Be it" mean?
- The situation: The vaccines from China, their efficacy is around 50% compared to Western brands ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? First of all, could you tell us how many students are-------...
- What color do your partner? Is this natural?
- Does "blame someone for something" and "blame someone about something" mean the same thing ?
- Does this sentence sound natural ? My grandfather lost his leg during the second world war, so h...
- What is the difference between make dinner and make the dinner ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1. Which present have you decided to give her to? 2. What kind of ...