Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kute"
Translations of "Kute"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kute too
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kute janar ahes ka
A: Are you going somewhere ?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? kute ke kaatne se pehle Mai achi halat Mai tha
A: Before the dog bit me, I was good.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kute tu
A: where are you ?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Where do you live in UK? Orrrr Which area in UK are you in? Which one is correct?🤔🤔
- What does What does "pre-oedipal" mean mean?
- You can call me josh Orrrr You can called me josh Which one is correct?🤔
- What does which is the difference between guilty and culprit? mean?
- What does "Be it" mean?
- What color do your partner? Is this natural?
- Does "blame someone for something" and "blame someone about something" mean the same thing ?
- Does this sentence sound natural ? My grandfather lost his leg during the second world war, so h...
- What is the difference between make dinner and make the dinner ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1. Which present have you decided to give her to? 2. What kind of ...