Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kyoki"
Translations of "Kyoki"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kyoki
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? kyoki wah band ho gaya tha
A: Was he close.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does the sentence below sound natural ? Do you accept digital payments ?
- what's godspeed
- Im coming for you Im coming to you What is correct? And how could I figure it out how to disti...
- What does He knows how to make a noise and claim police harassment. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? olha
- What does in the movie kungfu panda 1(in the scene to go watch who is going to be the "warrior") ...
- What does the“fr”in“are you seriously fr rn？” mean?
- What does frat boy mean in American culture😂 is it like in a bad way? Context: there are some web...
- Does “go get to xxxx. com” sound natural and is it casual or formal in this sentence? "If you ...
- "I’m on vacation now. I’ve been relaxing too much. I've been spending too much time on youtube. I...