Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Laughingstock"
Other questions about "Laughingstock"
Q: 'He's a laughingstock' or 'He's a laughing stock'? How should I write the words 'laughing' and 'stock', together or separately?
A: It's one word. Laughingstock.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- We are halfway through the project. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- are these right? could I say *cut the fat out of* instead? cut the fat off the fried plantain cut...
- What does He was all smug about it mean?
- are these right? is there any difference? I just stepped on some shit I just stepped some shit
- Please show me example sentences with condescending.
- Please show me example sentences with "Lowkey" but with meaning of "kind of".
- Hello! I am looking for someone who can check out my english grammar when I write some essay or m...
- Is there another way to say that? “I don’t necessarily prefer one over the other”
- How do you say this in English (US)? Estudiante de universidad
- why do people say plz instead of pls ?