Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Laughts"
Other questions about "Laughts"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce laughts.
A: This would be written as "laughs" without the T. This can be used to mean multiple people laughing. Or to make laugh a present verb so "he laughs out loud"
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Should I remove my mustache?. Does this sound natural?
- How natural does the following sentence sound in your country? This is a picture of me when I w...
- Thanks man! は男性に対して言いますか？女性の場合は Thanks woman! ですか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? no me malinterpretes
- Thanks for the shout out は、どんなときに使いますか？相手が叫んでいないときも使えますか？
- “I look at myself.” is correct. Why “I look at me.” is incorrect?
- What does what does 'fare' mean? the verb meaning of fare. ex) Take heed lest you fare as your fa...
- I know nothing about sports. I don't know about sports at all. Do these sentences mean the sa...
- What is the difference between brook and bear and stand ?
- My favorite pet is nothing. This sentence sounds weird?