Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Leaver"
The meaning of "Leaver" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does leavers mean?
A: Usually it refers to people who leave an educational establishment (e.g. school leavers) or sometimes an organisation or company.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 绿茶
- What does Christmas is saved mean?
- What is the difference between “US society” and “the society of the US” ?
- What is the term for that twist / flip / ..? https://youtu.be/9osT1xRf2Dg 1:39 of the video ✅...
- What does The cause of which was never established mean?
- I called the police after I had just been stolen. is it natural?
- Sentence 1: "The mail is delivered by the postman". means: the postman delivers the mail . His wi...
- How do you say this in English (US)? which is better? 1) I think I'll get vaccinated when I get ...
- What does D-day mean?
- What does Uplifting song(?) mean?