Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Legs"
The meaning of "Legs" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does It looks best between my Legs. mean?
A: Without more context, I can only assume that this sentence is of a sexual nature suggesting whatever “it” is should be between the speaker’s legs.
Other questions about "Legs"
Q: "Legs wobbly as he tries to get his post car wreck bearings, he clears the back bumper and is met by.. " What does "bearings" Mean here? Thanks 🙏😊
A: Police use Bearings on road to stop others .. if anybody try to run by police
Q: Legs are much stronger than arms. Does this sound natural?
A: Volume zero...
Q: Legs of table Does this sound natural?
A: Try using table legs.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Are there any guy who doesn’t watch manga?
- Is this sentence correct/sound natural? : " It's been extremely hard to find any company that ...
- What does Snob mean?
- What does Grim pleasure mean?
- Concur? President Macron is shit shat jillion years ago
- What is the difference between We should go and We can go ?
- can you understand my English？
- ✅I've tried to type out a talk. Could you please tell me the parts I can't hear?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 臨時休校
- In the Eagles’ song ( Hotel California) the band say Hotel California. Isn’t it supposed to be C...