Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ligist"
Translations of "Ligist"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ligist
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- can somenone correct it? it hadn't the necessary strength to broke the cage, and the reek from l...
- If I wanna ask someone” do you go to school “ does this sound natural? Or shall I say “ do u stud...
- What does overthinking mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? estoy nerviosa
- A. I'll go to a movie if you guys want to. If not, I'll probably just go to bed. In sentence A, ...
- Whatever you do, I'm with you. Whatever you do, I'm on your side. Are these expressions simil...
- I would like you to correct this to more natural English please. About a chicken dish: - - - T...
- Hy guys, they told me not to use hopefully with past tenses , is it true ? but i have seen this, ...
- How we call this thing?
- How do you say this in English (US)? さぼる