Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Loam"
The meaning of "Loam" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does I bought a very small 18th-century loam and horse-hair and plaster-stucco-walled timber-frame cottage in the strange-sounding village of Diss with a stamping ground of another curiously-sounding village of Eye. mean?
A: The cottage is in Diss. "Stomping ground" means a place or area you love to visit which in this case is in Eye.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 샤워하러 가다
- How do you say this in English (US)? 우연의 일치
- What does Negro please mean?
- What does "Just days earlier, on Feb. 7, a Mirage aircraft of the Pakistani Air Force, on a routi...
- What does ICYMI mean?
- What does “Be it regular or explicit” mean?
- It is correct? I was at the doctor.
- torque back his demeanor What does this mean?
- Is the word "prudence" commonly used in American English?