Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Loca"
The meaning of "Loca" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does loca mean?
A: Loca is crazy
Example sentences using "Loca"
Q: Please show me example sentences with loca
A: loca doesnt not mean anything
Translations of "Loca"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Estás loca como una cabra, pero así te quiero
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Me volverás loca
A: You will drive me crazy!
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? loca
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? "me gustás así de loca"
A: I like you crazy like that, I love your craziness, I love you reckless like that
Other questions about "Loca"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce loca.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can you say 'Thank you for your clarification' to your boss? (when your boss gave you some task b...
- What does "it gets worse." A: And this is his idea of a wedding invitation? Talk about no taste....
- "Dreaming is over. I have to face reality" Does it sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? I don't often eat chocolate so I don't know much about chocolate
- What does A: Why are you guys here again? B: Tom is doing the panel thing. C: Yeah, because he ha...
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...
- What is the difference between worry and fret ?