Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Lussureggiante"
Translations of "Lussureggiante"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? lussureggiante
A: Oppure luxurious
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is it natural? I know it's possible to omit some particles in Japanese, which is also a good way ...
- Is a question like "what did you smoke?" to be interpreted positively and as a sort of joke from ...
- What does To stay even mean?
- Is this correct? 👀 Mom: fills up the watering can to water the flowers Me: *watching her* Dad: ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 熱狂的な
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너가 먹든 안먹든 난 치킨 주문할꺼야
- What does Winston Churchill’ quote mean?
- What is the difference between I am going through irritated situation and I am having irritated ...
- is the next dialogue correct? A: You mind if we listen to some music? B: Let's listen some.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I can't understand what does the "all" mean in the sentence ...