Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Lustrar"
Translations of "Lustrar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? lustrar
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- eaten and forgotten and chosen are the same verb tense right??
- How do you say this in English (US)? おい
- *I would greatly appreciate if you correct this. It is a personal statement to apply for a schola...
- which one is the correct one? "you've gotten a little cocky" or "You got a little cocky"
- Does this natural sound natural? Good day, guys. How are you? It seems that you guys, as profe...
- What does Do a dab mean?
- What is the difference between Assume and Suppose ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? がんばってね
- Can I say "You are just space", I mean "you are amazing" ?
- What does What time do you get home? What time will you at home? What time are you going to get h...