Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Machin"
Translations of "Machin"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? waching machin
A: “Washing machine”
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- "I have to use ground beef and pork for the dish." Hello! Do you think "ground beef and pork" ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? (自己紹介する時に)あなたから先にどうぞ。
- How do you say this in English (US)? llevamos tiempo sin hablar
- Do these mean the same? Which one sounds more natural? 1: I can sleep everywhere. 2: I can s...
- What's the difference between the two below? 1: You can find ATMs everywhere in Tokyo. 2: You...
- What is the difference between Stoop and Porch ?
- Which is better? -I ate bacon and sliced cheese on toast for breakfast this morning. -I ate toast...
- What does A whole whack of mean?
- you should have one to see if you like it. ↑ What does ”to see” mean ?
- What does easier than falling off a log mean?