Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Macie"
Translations of "Macie"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? skąd macie ten samochód
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does “ I think I'll pass on getting that fucked up ever” mean? Person1: I hadn't had a nigh...
- Do these sound natural? Can you share some alternative/informal expressions like 'I bombed the te...
- "She's wearing the necklace ____ her neck." Instead 'around', is it possible to use 'on' in th...
- What does can of worms mean?
- Do these sound ok? Which would you say? --- (jokingly) I'm good at eating, but I'm not good at...
- What is the difference between she was my classmate (=she's dead??) and she is my classmate and ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? .
- What does glizzy mean?
- The thing that i really don't like is when I'm watching Videos on YouTube and suddenly the commer...
- You can poke the straw in the milk carton. (Mom says to a son) Does this sound natural?