Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Madre"
Translations of "Madre"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Mamá, madre, padre, papá, hermana, hermano, hermanita, hermanito, abuela, abuelo, tía, tío, hijo, hija, sobrino, sobrina, primo, prima, tatara abuelo y tatara abuela.
A: Mom, mother, father, dad, sister, brother, little sister, little brother, grandmother, grandfather, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, nephew, niece, cousin (male), cousin (female), great great grandfather, and great great grandmother
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? mamá , madre , mami
A: mom, mother, mommy
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? madre mia willy
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? madre, comprame esos dulces
A: Mother, buy for me those candies
Other questions about "Madre"
Q: madre te quiero Does this sound natural?
A: madre is too formal, however it depends on your relationship with your mom and what you choose to call her
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- in around two weeks Or in about two weeks
- How do you say this in English (US)? 对手
- How do you say this in English (US)? chata
- If I say "I'll give you some directions" do I need to go to a destination with someone?
- What does I will have been married for 27 years mean?
- What does position mean?
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- What is the difference between modesty and humility ?
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?