Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mahlzeit"
Translations of "Mahlzeit"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Mahlzeit
A: You just say (bon appetit) or (enjoy your meal)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今、このアイスは何と呼ばれているでしょう？
- I often see you guys use 'crush' as your idol, so could I use 'crush' as my femal idol if I'm a...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 最近は発音の練習に専念しています
- How do you say this in English (US)? I was offered for the volunteer activities at media center f...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Have you ever been to United States?
- Could you tell me if this sentence sounds natural? I personally feel that you can challenge ne...
- Why there’s two had in the sentence on the picture? I have learned that it should be like this :...
- What does take apart mean?
- You haven't achieved something yet but your parents have already got old. Does it sound natural?...
- I hope I will have accomplished a lot of things by the time I'm 30. Does this sound natural?