Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mahlzeit"
Translations of "Mahlzeit"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Mahlzeit
A: You just say (bon appetit) or (enjoy your meal)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is it weird to say “yes ma’am” to your mother? Is it only for unfamiliar female?
- 【Do these sentences sound natural?】 I don't subscribe to a newspaper, but I read news articles th...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Which sounds more correct? "I'm half as young as she is" or ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 두통약
- What does bonafide mean? Is it an English word?
- The demands of customers are shifting. Is it natural?
- When I met one of my friends for the first time in years, I said to him " It’s been a while. You ...
- What does Chatting into the wee hours of the morning. mean?
- what does it mean to 'check out' here????
- Do these mean the same? A: go back to sleep B: get back to sleep