Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mandir"
Translations of "Mandir"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Mandir jana hai.. Aake break fast karunga
A: I have to go to temple. have a breakfast to come back
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Mandir yahan se kitana dur hai
A: How far is the ....
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Mandir Mein Jo danpeti Mein Prasad dalta Hai Pandit Luta hai
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does following her gut instinct mean?
- What is the difference between I drew away and I moved away ?
- Shouldn’t there be a that after the fact in the following sentences ? 1. It’s a carefully crafted...
- What is the difference between neighbor and neighborhood ?
- What does what is "he turned to the poem" mean? original sentence is " we asked Haddon Sundblom ...
- much food or much foods which one is right?
- Is this sentence correct? Something must have been wrong with him to do such a thing.
- What is the difference between kid and child ?
- What is the difference between grave and cemetery ?
- 1. The machine is available where needed. 2. The machine is available where the machine is needed...