Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Maratang"
Other questions about "Maratang"
Q: I still remember the maratang I ate when I was in Sydney. does this sound natural?
A: @Janessa_ Yes thats right thanks for correction
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does plant mean in this sentence that is about hide-and-seek in a house. "You in the plan...
- Are there any mistakes in the sentence? There is a bookcase next to the bed.
- What is the difference between easily and with easy ?
- What does when someone run their brains. What does run mean in this context? mean?
- I started to fear that this was becoming a far greater threat to our democracy than any foreign a...
- What does this audio clip mean?
- What's difference between using " Pronoun + Auxiliar do/does + Not " and " Pronoun + Possession V...
- Do women also use the word 'Hey guys'?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Enganchar
- what does " let's hop the train" mean?