Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Maravilla"
Translations of "Maravilla"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Qué maravilla!
A: How wonderful!
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¿Cómo estás?
A: How are you?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? maravillas
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does hold it together mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나 여자 안좋아해 (나 레즈비언 아니야)
- What does "body image issues" mean?
- What is the difference between under negotiation and sales pending ?
- Is there any vocabulary to describe people living abroad in the long term? (Not exactly immigran...
- What does I got you. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Can I use the past tense instead of "used to" and convey t...
- Please show me example sentences with Call off.
- Is this English natural? (to a person who seems to look down on deprived children) "I thought...
- What is the difference between contrary and contrast ?