Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Medbay"
The meaning of "Medbay" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does medbay mean?
A: Medical bay, the medical clinic on a ship. Also called a sickbay.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 1.만약 일이 잘 안풀리면 그때는 그를 돈으로 매수해야지 2. 너는 왜 맨날 모든걸 돈으로 해결해려고 하니...
- What does underlying its relevance in the present world. mean?
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ I’m currently building my own Russian vocabu...
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Don’t worry. If you’re busy, you can answer ...
- What does Wow. Pouting and running away actually worked. I must say, “that may not be a lesson yo...
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués