Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mengupas"
Translations of "Mengupas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? mengupas
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "bouncing back" mean in this text?: Britain's Beer Drinking Duck Injured in Fight With...
- What is the difference between did and dids ?
- 1. Tomorrow is closed. 2. Tomorrow will be closed. Let's say I am the owner of a store. I won't...
- How do you say this in English (US)? What are you up to?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 那个地方并不值得我们去，还好你没去， 你没有错过什么东西
- Is this natural in American English? Is "the point they passed out" a short for "the point where ...
- What does I could you love you right mean?
- Is there a rule on where to use “relations” or “relationships” depending on the context?
- I think, Scotland is the reason my adventure become a exciting and memorable. İs this correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Salir a pasear