Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mili"
Translations of "Mili"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? mili
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wo mili thi muje
A: She met me
Other questions about "Mili"
Q: wo na mili tu m koi or dund lu ga
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this natural in spoken English? I sometimes make up my mind to keep a diary, but it never las...
- What does Can the phrase " here you go " mean hurry up ?? Also can " get down! " mean hurry up m...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 自転車がパンクさせられていた。
- Does this sound natural? Government bailouts might lead to government controls over private comp...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 1時間には何分ありますか？ 60分あります
- How do you say this in English (US)? 君らはどのくらい夏休みがあるのですか？ 約2ヶ月です
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=540 "Somewhere in the 9000 ???" What did she say at the end of t...
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=560 What exactly is she saying here? "W?? you guys live 'till.." ...
- The bird, he writes, has a habit of saying “……” My question is This ellipsis is what the bird s...
- Hi, guy:) I just happened to know the song titled "All I've ever felt all at once". What do...