Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Misma"
Example sentences using "Misma"
Q: Please show me example sentences with "if " "would" en la misma oracion.
A: what would you do if you had a bilion dollars?
Translations of "Misma"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? “esta misma frase se puede decir de todas estas maneras”
A: This phrase can be said in many ways
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? how do you say la misma perdedora in english?
A: The same loser
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? "la misma mierda de siempre"
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? se tú misma
A: @eliana650322: Be yourself
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does what it has written can you tell me in english mean?
- What does the phrase "Would you call yourself" in "Would you call yourself a ○○ person?" mean?
- What is the difference between Let's go to the supermarket and Let's go to a supermarket ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 좋은 추억 만들어요.
- Hey, guys! I have a question. Is it better to say “gas” or “gases” in the following sentence: The...
- What does last september of 2020 mean?
- "Which song of Kenken is your favorite?" Hello! Do you think the sentence above sounds natural...
- In a questionnaire, there is a space where a respondent will write if they're male or female. Whi...
- Recently, I came to know that a "chopper" can be a meaning of a helicopter. Is this a common word...
- When I overslept and am going to be late for school, can I say "I must be late for school"?