Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Missunderstood"
Other questions about "Missunderstood"
Q: I missunderstood that I would be able to speak Engish fluently as long as to be in America. does this sound natural?
A: I wrongly thought that I would be able to speak Engish fluently as long as I was in America.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What are the words opposite to Monogamy or monogamous? Multi-gamy or multi-gamous? Correct?
- Could home wrecker also refer to a third person?
- 단어책에서 carry라는 단어를 봤는데 물품을 팔다, 가게에 놓다라는 의미가 있었어요 근데 한영사전, 영영사전에는 그런 뜻이 없더라고요 'carry'가 물품을 팔다, 가게...
- What is the difference between ward and guard ?
- "In our company, there is a close relationship between your English skills and your promotion." ...
- What is the difference between due to and because of ?
- I hate cliques. Does this sound natural?
- write for me what they say please.
- "My husband turned 40 last week, but he is still childlike and self-involved. I'm fed up with tha...
- What does Elizabeth couldn’t trust herself not to laugh. mean?