Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mistreated"
Synonyms of "Mistreated" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between he is fed up with being mistreated and he is fed up of being mistreated ?
A: They mean the same thing. The usage of the preposition "with" is more common as the usage of the preposition "of" is rather recent
Other questions about "Mistreated"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce mistreated.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Now I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. Does this sound natural?
- would you tell me about florida ?i want to go there
- Can I use willy nilly in 2 different meanings? (1. whether you want it or not / 2. without precau...
- A. The southern parts of Europe are rendered warmer by the hot winds which visit them from the bu...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- "His perspective on the problem" can I change "perspective" to "light"(as in "try to see the pro...
- "Each pound weighs two pounds. How heavy do two pounds weigh?" - Does this sound gramatically cor...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how are you all
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 11:37-11:41 what did she say?
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 10:49-10:50 what did she say??