Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mnie"
Translations of "Mnie"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Odwiedziłabym Cię, gdybyś zadzwonił to mnie prędzej.
A: I would have visited you, if you had called me sooner.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? pociągasz mnie
A: you attract me
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? to mnie nie dotyczy
A: Does not concern me.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? zwróć na mnie uwagę
A: Pay attention to me / give me attention
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? przewiało mnie
A: Catch a chill
Other questions about "Mnie"
Q: how to say: obgadują mnie?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? フルフラット
- 1.Things are not unfolding as planned. 2.Things are not unfolding like we planned.
- How do you say it? High or big salary? High or big income?
- Please tell me what he is saying in this line (0:51~) I could only hear " ...save the world." H...
- "My boss is always treating me unfairly at work. I need to call the corporate ethics helpline." ...
- is 'workout' a noun, a verb, or both a noun and a verb? "It's a good leg workout" "Wanna work...
- How do you say this in English (US)? rajesh jaaega.
- 1. If you study hard, I'll help you. 2. Once you study hard, I'll help you. 3. As long as you stu...
- What is the difference between on the street and in the street ?
- What does mfw mean?