Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Moist"
Synonyms of "Moist" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Moist and Damp ?
A: Damp Is Wetter Than Moist
Translations of "Moist"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Moist
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between When is this homework for? and For when is this homework? ?
- Is it common to say "I've got two sisters", "I've got three siblings", etc. Instead of "I have" i...
- What does aches mean?
- What does outvote mean?
- What does upside down mean?
- What does what does "there is no situation" meaning in this sentence. "There is no situation wher...
- My husband will lose his key. My husband loses his key. What's the difference in the meaning?
- Canada is an advanced country. Canada is a developed country. What would be correct to say?
- Is "beautiful" is a word that can be used when referring both to women and men, or is it like "ha...
- Do these sentences mean the same? “We have to take down those buildings by next month” “We have t...