Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Moke"
Synonyms of "Moke" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between moke and donkey ?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Moke"
Q: I moke her wearing a ugly cloth. does this sound natural?
A: "I make her wearing ugly clothes" to refer a habit. "I made her wearing ugly clothes" in past or you can use "an ugly" with specific clothes. For example, an ugly dress.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between pedestrian and walker ?
- What does Trump has threatened that he won’t hand over the power if he lose the upcoming election...
- “What is the matter with me!” he cried again, like one distraught. I can’t understand the meanin...
- Is this natural as spoken English? Don't offer beer to my dad. He has quit drinking.
- What is the difference between do and make ?
- What preposition should we use? The road stretched ... the car
- What does I got u mean?
- What is the difference between break down and lockdown ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 주종관계
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.